Here, find links to the resources I use and love. Some of these recommendations may contain affiliate links, meaning I would receive a small commission should you click that link and purchase that item. However, I only recommend services or items I personally use and love, and affiliate links do not affect the price you pay.
- Need help converting ASCII files to PDF? CutePDF has you covered.
- Margie is the best at teaching quick, interesting grammar lessons.
- Did you know I’m on CSRNation? Friend me and let’s stay in touch!
APPS + SERVICES
- AudioStretch is a great app for listening to audio files, especially on the go. (Read about how it helped me break into proofreading to audio here!)
- I’ve been using Digit for a few weeks now and have already saved nearly $100 without even thinking about it! It’s hard to save money when you think every little dollar is necessary (when you can spare a few here and there), so Digit takes care of it for me. Sign up, then earn $5 for each friend you refer.